Wright Town Stadium
The Ravi Shankar Shukla Stadium is the main sports venue in Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh. It is used for several events, like association football and cricket. The stadium has hosted two first-class matches in 1976 and 1981
- The Sports Complex designed as multi sports complex up to 13400 seating capacity, capable of hosting International & national track & Field Events, Football, Indoor Sporting events etc.
- Public parking of approx. 400 car parking bays.
- Status – DPR Ready
Smart Intelligent Pole is an integrated Smart Solution System designed for SMART CITIES. The integrated features includes Smart &Energy efficient LED lighting, CCTV with motion detection, Earthquake and Natural Disaster Monitoring, City Asset Management, Accident detection and reporting, Illegal Vehicle parking detection and informing user through audio guidance, Car Accident Reporting, Vehicle Speed Detection, Vehicle number plate recognition, Crime Monitoring
- 100 Intelligent Poles
- 37000 Replacement of 37000 street light.
- CCTV camera
- Wi-Fi Services
- Smart Bill Board
- Environmental Sensors
- Laid down OFC for network connectivity
- PPP Project
- Status – Tender floated
Road Side Smart Parking
- Possibility to generate parking receipt
- Integration with J-Card .
- Automatic locking system
- More technology and less human intervention
- Real Time digital board
- Installation of CCTV for monitor.
- Connected to JCTSL Server in real time
- Status – Tender Flaoted
- Pedestrian path
- Cycle track
- Under ground utility duct for electrical and communication lines
- Storm water drain
- Water supply
INTELLIGENCE TRAFFIC MANAGEMENT
- Information to commuter :
- Route and schedule information
- Current travel conditions.
- Real time location information.
- Transit vehicle arrival
- Journey planning
- Mapping and guidance
- Status – awarded to DIMTS for DPR
- A Theatre of performing arts with the capacity of 150 pax.
- Jointly connects with Bhawartal café area.
- Pre function area, VIP lounge, Elevators. Souvenir shops, etc.
- Status – DPR ready, tender in Sept, 2017
Development of Dumna Nature Reserve
- Conservation of biodiversity & heritage,
- Development of ethnic village, recreational zone
- Total area – 800 Acre
- already done by JMC.
- Status – tender floated for phase – 1
- 200 Kiosks.
- Integration of this solution with existing setup/libraries/centers.
- Works without internet
- Centralized dedicated server.
- It’s free for J card user .
- Will also available for differently able people
- Status – tender floated
PROPOSED TEXTILE & GARMENT PARK
Why Garment Park at Jabalpur ?
- –Existing Industry of about 500 cr. Annual turnover.–Providing Employment to 50 thousand workforce.–Availability of land, Electricity, Water, Labour & Connectivity.–Diversification needed–Existing Jabalpur Garment and Fashion Cluster developed by GOI Under PPP, Capacity only for 200 shops
Narmda Darshan Path- River Front Development
- Work awarded for DPR to Planner India Pvt. Ltd